* 14th March, 7.30pm, Leighton Buzzard - recital with Pavel Timofeyevsky, click HERE for details
* 14th April, 8pm, St David's Hall, Cardiff, recital with Laefer Quartet.
* 25th April, 1pm, St Clements Danes, London - recital with Yshani Perinpanayagam for the Illuminate Series. www.illuminatewomensmusic.co.uk
* 6th - 9th May, University of Ljubljana Faculty of Music, Slovenia - teaching/playing as part of a Erasmus Exchange. Long live Erasmus.
* 15th - 18th June, Cape Town, South Africa - Bowed Electrons Festival with Sounding Cities. Details at: www.soundingcities.com
* 18th January - Derby Chamber Music Society, University of Derby. Syzygy recital. Visit SYZYGY'S website for details
* 6th February - 'syzygy' at Peak Music Society, Edensor Church. Visit SYZYGY'S website for full details
* 2nd March - Saxophone Day, Bedford. More info to follow
* 24th March - Chetham's Saxophone Day. More info to follow
* 16th - 17th May - masterclasses and recital at the 'G. Rossini' Music Conservatoire, Pesaro, Italy
* 25th June - Masterclass at the Royal College of Music
* 5th July - Recital with Laefer Quartet, Brickwall Music and Arts
* 23rd August - Recital at St James Church, Louth
* 13th - 16th September - masterclasses and recitals Campus AFAM realizzato dal ISSM Tchaikovsky di Nocera Terinese a Cetraro, at Fortissimo Classica Festival
*21st September - London Open House - Wigmore Hall, check Sounding Cities website for more information.
* 14th October - Masterclass at Wells Cathedral School, (www.wells.cathedral.school)
*15th October, Sounding Cities at Trinity Laban, London
* 31st October - Sounding Cities at [email protected] Hall, 6.50pm
* 9th - 10th November, saxophone festival at Lucerne School of Music, Erasmus Exchange
* 11th December - London, masterclass for HRH's Household Division saxophonists.
*13th - 15th December - International Stage, Fermo www.comune.fermo.it/en/stage-internazionale-del-saxofono/
* 30th January 2018 - masterclass, Purcell School, London
* 21st March 2018 - recital with organist Charles Matthews, 11am, Union Chapel, Upper Street, London
* 17th April 2018 - Chetham's School of Music, performance classes
* 21st April 2018 - evening recital with pianist Pavel Timofeyevsky, 7.30pm, Toddington Music Society, Toddington
* 29th April 2018 - masterclass and recital, Wells Cathedral School, Single Reed Day, Wells
* 5th May 2018 - 'syzygy' at cross-arts weekend at APT Gallery for 2021 Concerts
* 14th July 2018 - Concerto with Djangoly Community Orchestra, Nottingham* July 2018 - World Saxophone Congress, Zagreb, Croatia
* 3rd August 2018 - Lunchtime Recital, St James Church, Louth, Lincolnshire
* August 2018 - "Sounding Cities", Johannesburg, Durban, South Africa:
13th -19th August - The Centre for the Less Good Idea - collaboration and creative workshops
22nd August – Performance and workshop at the University of the Witwatersrand
23rd August – Workshops with MIAGI Cape Gate Centre for Music
24th August – Performance at The Centre for the Less Good Idea, Johannesburg
25th August – Saxophone and clarinet masterclasses with students from Johannesburg schools and the Johannesburg Youth Orchestra
25th August - collaborative performance of music and film at The Bioscope, Johannesburg
29th – 31st August – Participation and performances in SASRIM Conference
* 23rd September 2018 - Guest Artist for CASSGB Single Reed Day, Nottingham. Click here for more information
* 29th November 2018 - 'Sounding Cities' in Birmingham. For more details, visit www.soundingcities.com
* 30th November 2018 - 'Sounding Cities' in Birmingham. For more details, visit www.soundingcities.com
* 4th December 2018 - 'syzygy', lunchtime recital at St-Mary-le-Page, Ipswich. Visit SYGYZY'S website for details
* 11th - 12th December 2018 - masterclass and recital at Royal Conservatorium van Amsterdam
* 14 - 16th December 2018 - masterclass and recital - Internazional Stage of Scatolone in Fermo, Italy. Click here for more details
* 16th March 2017 - premiere of Ian Stewart's Orange Haze as part Birmingham Conservatoire's Frontiers series
* 16th - 22nd April 2017 - Andorra Saxophone Festival, jury member
* 9th June 2017 - recital with the Rohmer Quartet as part of the 'Shenfest' music festival
* 29th June 2017 - masterclass at the Purcell School, London
* 30th July 2017 - Hindhead Summer School
* July 2017 - 'alpha' release of the game, 'Cattails' - music by Tormod Garvin and played by Naomi. Visit the game's website by clicking here
* 18th August 2017 - lunchtime recital, saxophone and piano, 1pm, St James Church, Louth
* 10th September 2017 - BCMG Canal Serenade, On Narrow Boats, 4.00pm, Birmingham Canals
* 7th October 2017 - "alt-classical" with 'syzygy' and the iyatra quartet. Including the world premiere of Paul Evernden's Ta Hiera for 3 soprano saxophones Herne Hill Festival, 7.30pm, Half Moon Pub, Half Moon Lane, London
* 19th October - Musical Transformations - a concert of music and text inspired by Ovid. Orchestra of the Swan/Royal Shakespeare Company. Click here for more info.
* 25th October - Crossing Paths - a collaboration with Clare Loveday/Birmingham Conservatoire saxophone department. Celebrating new works by some Johannesburg's most creative composition voices. Click here for more information.
* 4th and 5th November - BCMG/NOFA winter session, Warwick University, click here for more information.
* 13th December 2017 - saxophone/poetry/electronics. The Victoria, Dalston. Click here for venue and event details.
* 15th - 17th December 2017 - masterclass and recital - Internazional Stage of Scatolone in Fermo, Italy
* 18th - 19th December 2017 - masterclass and recital, Conservatoire 'G. Frescobaldi' of Ferrara