Events and performances
* 16th March 2017 - premiere of Ian Stewart's Orange Haze as part Birmingham Conservatoire's Frontiers series
* 16th - 22nd April 2017 - Andorra Saxophone Festival, jury member
* 9th June 2017 - recital with the Rohmer Quartet as part of the 'Shenfest' music festival
* 29th June 2017 - masterclass at the Purcell School, London
* 30th July 2017 - Hindhead Summer School
* July 2017 - 'alpha' release of the game, 'Cattails' - music by Tormod Garvin and played by Naomi. Visit the game's website by clicking here
* 18th August 2017 - lunchtime recital, saxophone and piano, 1pm, St James Church, Louth
* 10th September 2017 - BCMG Canal Serenade, On Narrow Boats, 4.00pm, Birmingham Canals
* 7th October 2017 - "alt-classical" with syzygy and the iyatra quartet. Including the world premiere of Paul Evernden's Ta Hiera for 3 soprano saxophones Herne Hill Festival, 7.30pm, Half Moon Pub, Half Moon Lane, London
* 19th October - Musical Transformations - a concert of music and text inspired by Ovid. Orchestra of the Swan/Royal Shakespeare Company. Click here for more info.
* 25th October - Crossing Paths - a collaboration with Clare Loveday/Birmingham Conservatoire saxophone department. Celebrating new works by some Johannesburg's most creative composition voices. Click here for more information.
* 4th and 5th November - BCMG/NOFA winter session, Warwick University, click here for more information.
* 13th December 2017 - saxophone/poetry/electronics. The Victoria, Dalston. Click here for venue and event details.
* 15th - 17th December 2017 - masterclass and recital - Internazional Stage of Scatolone in Fermo, Italy
* 18th - 19th December 2017 - masterclass and recital, Conservatoire 'G. Frescobaldi' of Ferrara
* 30th January 2018 - masterclass, Purcell School, London
* 21st March 2018 - recital with organist Charles Matthews, 11am, Union Chapel, Upper Street, London
* 17th April 2018 - Chetham's School of Music, performance classes
* 21st April 2018 - evening recital with pianist Pavel Timofeyevsky, 7.30pm, Toddington Music Society, Toddington
* 29th April 2018 - masterclass and recital, Wells Cathedral School, Single Reed Day, Wells
* 5th May 2018 - syzygy at cross-arts weekend at APT Gallery for 2021 Concerts
* 14th July 2018 - Concerto with Djangoly Community Orchestra, Nottingham
* July 2018 - World Saxophone Congress, Zagreb, Croatia
* 3rd August 2018 - Lunchtime Recital, St James Church, Louth, Lincolnshire
* August 2018 - "Sounding Cities", Johannesburg, Durban, South Africa:
- 13th -19th August - The Centre for the Less Good Idea - collaboration and creative workshops
- 22nd August – Performance and workshop at the University of the Witwatersrand
- 23rd August – Workshops with MIAGI Cape Gate Centre for Music
- 24th August – Performance at The Centre for the Less Good Idea, Johannesburg
- 25th August – Saxophone and clarinet masterclasses with students from Johannesburg schools and the Johannesburg Youth Orchestra
- 25th August - collaborative performance of music and film at The Bioscope, Johannesburg
- 29th – 31st August – Participation and performances in SASRIM Conference